Friday, July 18, 2008

Next the Little Lindsey...

This is a little post dated, but really our lives are not that exciting so my news is old news. Russ and I were blessed with our beautiful little girl on April 2nd at 4:00pm. She weighed in at 7lbs. 9oz. and 20 1/2 inches long. Everything went really well for the labor and delivery. The past three and a half months have just flown right by. She is getting so big (well, long...) everyday. I can't wait until her next appointment to see just how long she has gotten. She is still pretty skinny, but I guess that's okay. She is now smiling like crazy and just beginning to laugh a little. She has just started grabbing her toes and grabbing the toys on her floor mat. It is really fun to see all of the little changes. Many of our days are spent with my sister, Katie and her twins Nick and Alli. The twins are 4 1/2 months older than Lindsey. We are having lots of fun!!

Grandma and Alli

Katie & Nick

Nick and Alli
This was our big trip to the Denver Zoo during the first week of June. We had a great time and believe it or not so did the twins. Lindsey really could have cared less. She slept the whole time.




Somehow our first pictures of Lindsey from the hospital and home got erased from the computer, don't worry I have hard copies of most of them and they did get sent to snapfish. That was a sad day when I realized this. So this is what we have on the computer of her. She was about 2 weeks old in the picture on the left and then she was about a month old on her blessing day.





These are more recent pictures of Lindsey...she can't smile without putting her tongue out.

4 comments:

J & L said...

Hey! I am so excited you guys have started a blog! It will be great to be able to keep on whats happening with you guys and see Lindsey and the twins! I can't believe how big they all are already! Well, you guys look great! Miss you!

Anonymous said...

Oh she is sooooooo stinkin' cute. Welcome to the world of blogging. Fun to see photos.

Jared-Monica-Brooke-Caleb said...

I love it!! Lindsey is so cute!!! Cant wait to see you!

The Hillan Family said...

What a sweet, sweet baby! She is adorable to say the least! We miss you guys! We need to get together the next time you are in this part of town! I want to invite you to my blog but I need your email address. Email it (if you want) to hensaru@hotmail.com

Alisa