Here are some pictures from Halloween this year. As you can tell, Lindsey was a monkey with her cousins. Katie had a little party at her house last night...we made sugar cookies, Brian carved the pumpkin, and we ate Jack-O-Lantern shaped pizzas!! We had a fun night, THANKS so much Katie!!!
I love the matching monkeys! She is really cute and I do agree that she really does look like Wesley! Fun! I'm glad for you that Russ is back! I bet that has been nice!
Russ and I have been married for 7 years now. Our daughter Lindsey is already 4 years old and Taylor will be 2 at the end of May! Courtney is currently working at University of Colorado Hospital part time as a nurse. Russ is working at an oil refinery about 15 minutes from home as an engineer.
3 comments:
Too bad they're not a little bigger or they could have done "Three little monkeys jumping on the bed." Without the head-bonking, of course.
I love the matching monkeys! She is really cute and I do agree that she really does look like Wesley! Fun! I'm glad for you that Russ is back! I bet that has been nice!
I love that they all have matching halloween costumes!
Post a Comment