Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Funny Girl!!


Once again I have been the biggest slacker ever!! Of course, I do have my excuses...like we just got a new i-Mac and this is a WHOLE different computer, so I just haven't had the energy or time to sit down and figure out the picture thing on this computer. And of course, it was easy!!! And I feel like I have been working so much lately...I can hardly wait to go part time. Hopefully, in the spring sometime. I love what I do, but what a difference going from 2 to 3 days is!!

Lindsey has been really funny lately!! We will tell her to smile and this is the smile that we get. It really does make me laugh. She is saying all sorts of words and sounds. Yesterday, I got her to start saying "please" and it was a whole facial expression. She couldn't say it without closing her eyes and smiling. Too funny!! We had her 18 month check-up last week and here are her stats:
Weight: 21lbs. 7ounces (10th percentile-we are moving up!!)
Height: 32 1/2 inches (75th percentile-still the same)

I swear I cannot believe that my little girl is already 18 months old!! She is starting to look like such a little girl. I love it, but at the same time it makes me sad to think she is growing up soo fast!! Of course, I have been meaning to post for awhile now so a few of these pictures were to show of her smile, but also her sad wardrobe of "too big" clothes. I went to Old Navy and spent way to much money on clothes that she is just going to have to grow into. I ended up having to go and buy more jeans, because I just couldn't let her wear the other ones that are so humongous!!!


This is Lindsey and her good buddy Shyler. Shyler's mom watches Lindsey while I work. I am so glad that Lindsey has a friend her age to play with. They have their moments, but overall are good buddies!!

7 comments:

elisha said...

Cute new pics. Love getting updated on ya'll. Miss you guys!!!!

Ashlee said...

I love the new pics.. She's such a cutie

Itty_Bitty_Wittes said...

Courtney - I was serious about watching Lindsey, I was thinking about how much fun Bridget and her would have with all of the girl toys we have. Try it once and we will see how it goes. :)

PS I still love that shirt! :)

Kristy said...

Courtney, she is so beautiful! Miss you guys!

queenieweenie said...

definitely my favorite age! she is a cutie

The Hillan Family said...

She is REALLY CUTE! I love the pictures of her with her big squinty smiles!

Tim and Family said...

Those two girls are so silly! I do laugh at all of the clothes that are too big, but at least you won't have to buy two sets of winter clothes, right?