Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Lindsey is going to have a little.....



SISTER!!!

That is right we are having a little GIRL!!

We are so excited, I really didn't care which one we were having. It will be nice to have two girls in a row and then hope for some boys next. I love that my sister and I are 2 years apart and are best friends. I hope that this will be the case eventually for Lindsey and her "little sister."

I am 20 weeks and the baby is growing perfectly at this point. Everything looked really good with the ultrasound. I am still having a little bit of nausea and definitely some heartburn that will follow me to the end. Pregnancy is soooo much fun!! The end result is definitely worth it!!!

10 comments:

Itty_Bitty_Wittes said...

yea! That is great news!

Jenny and Phill said...

Yea!! So excited for you.

queenieweenie said...

Well, girls DO run in our family :) I love little girls-there is nothing cuter than a baby girl. congrats.

Taryn said...

Aww! That will be so much fun having 2 years so close in age! Congrats!

Updike Update said...

YEAH!!!! I'm so excited for you. I hope you start feeling better soon.

Ashlee said...

YAY. I saw your email and was so excited to see your having another girl!! :)

I also love the nursing covers. I made a double sided one too before I had Beckham and LOVE it ( I have 3 in total now)! Your fabric's are too cute as well....

Jared-Monica-Brooke-Caleb said...

I am so jealous!! That is how I wanted Brooke and Caleb to be!! Although I would never replace my little Caleb. Super CONGRATS!!!

Mollers said...

Congrats! Lindsy is so lucky to have a little sister. Sisters are the best!

elisha said...

yay.....congrats. yes, I'm sure they'll be great friends.....eventually! Just means you have to try again ;)

Debbie Jones said...

Congratulations Courtney!! So excited for you!! Hope all is well! Take Care!