We have been having lots of fun around here lately....with the birth of Katie and Brian's little girl Makenna, having Grandma Moses and Kelon here to visit, and then going to Grand Junction for the blessing of Trevor and Brittany's little girl Ashlyn! We have been busy this last month, but enjoying every minute of it.
I got to watch the twins a little bit while Katie had her doctor's appointments and then while she was in the hospital with Makenna. We got some fun pictures of the "cousins" during all of the visits. This first picture made me laugh, because the girls were holding hands going up the stairs and then when they went into Lindsey's room they were sitting together on the chair reading. Lindsey would even take Alli's hand at times to point to pictures. Love it!!
Grandma Moses reading to all of the kiddos-what an awesome help she was this weekend!!
Lindsey loves when Russ plays Rock Band....she will go into the office closet and get out the spare guitar and then bring it in the living room, so she can play along with her dad.
During our trip to Grand Junction, Lindsey discovered the trampoline. She had so much fun jumping, jumping, and jumping!!
On a side note: My pregnancy is going well. I am 29 1/2 weeks and am on the countdown!! Almost only 10 weeks to go! I can hardly wait! Sorry no pictures, but pregnancy is not my most favorite picture time ever. We are still trying to think of a name for this next little girl of ours...we will have to wait and see what we come up with!

1 comment:
They all look so cute! Can't believe you are getting so close to having your next little girl! Can't wait to see pics of her!
P.S. I have been meaning to email you and let you know I got that check! Thank you and I swear that was more then it should have been.
Post a Comment