As I had mentioned before, while we were in Grand Junction in July, I got the girls' pictures taken from Kel J Photography. I personally think that they turned out amazing (but I am not biased). I have NO idea which ones I will choose to frame in my house, there are just too many cute ones to choose from. :) I am really not complaining, this is a good thing! Here are just a few of the many.....










I seriously can't get enough of these cuties!!

4 comments:
Gorgeous pictures Courtney, I can totally see your dilemma. They are such beautiful girls, so many good pictures.
As I scrolled down I kept thinking "OK, THIS one is my favorite... *scroll*scroll*scroll*... no THIS one is my favorite... *scroll*scroll*... no THIS one is my favorite..." OK, you win! It IS impossible to choose, good luck! Whichever one you choose will, of course, be my favorite :)
Those are great. I'd choose all of them!!!!!!!!
LOVE THEM SOOO MUCH!!! Beautiful girls, just like their Mama!
Post a Comment