Really?!?! Has it been that long since Trevor and Brittany came to visit? They came the weekend of September 17th, WOW time goes by a little too quickly for my liking! We had such a fun weekend with them, here is a rundown of what we did....
Friday afternoon they got here and we got a babysitter, so that we could go downtown and enjoy a nice meal without kids! (My favorite thing in the world). We went to Maggiano's and had a great meal. I of course ate a little too much and felt a little sick afterward (this is pretty normal for me). Brittany was a little scared that I was going to throw-up on her on the way home. But, we got home without any problems. :)
Saturday morning, Brittany and I took the girls to the Downtown Aquarium and had fun showing the girls all of the underwater animals. Taylor had a blast getting away from me and running away. I thought I lost her a few times, but she made it home safely with us. Then, we treated ourselves to some AWESOME Wahoo's for lunch. LOVE that place and so does Brittany. I got her hooked once before and now whenever she visits, we have to go there. Not a problem with me.
Trevor and Brittany's little girl, Ashlyn, being crazy at our house!! Such a fun and cute little girl!
We then came home and put the babies down for a nap. I had promised Lindsey earlier in the week that I would take her to ride a pony at Karl's Farm Dairy during their Harvest Festival. So, we picked up Alli (Katie thought I was taking her to King Soopers to ride the 1 cent horses, haha). The girls each got to ride a pony twice, go to the petting zoo and feed the animals some grain and then get a ballon dog from the clowns. (They were a little scared of the clowns). They had so much fun!!
Saturday night, we got another babysitter and went to the Rockie's Game!! Rayann and Ethan were able to join us this night, we had so much fun with almost all of the brother's together. As soon as we parked the car and started walking, the rain decided to start down-poring!!! Seriously, by the time we walked to Coors Field, we were 100% soaked!! Which, was fine at first, but then the sun went down and we were not yet dry. It got pretty stinkin' cold, so Brittany and I decided to go spend some money and buy some warmer clothes. I got socks for Russ and I and we got the boys matching fleece jackets. They were glad to have something warmer to wear. The socks made a HUGE difference! The Rockie's lost, but we still had fun!
The soaking wet brothers!! (Russ, Ethan, Trevor)
Our AWESOME and warm socks!!
Russ being slightly crazy! (with Rayann and Ethan)
Trevor and Russ in their matching jackets, Trevor loving on Russ...
Brittany and I...not the best picture of me, oh well.
Sunday, they packed up the truck and headed out of town. We hope they visit again soon, we had so much fun!

1 comment:
Love all the posts. Looks like life is great for you guys! So fun! Miss you guys. We were just talking about our 10 yr anniversary in Hawaii with you guys!!!!!
Post a Comment