Friday, March 2, 2012

30!!

HAPPY 30th BIRTHDAY
to ME!!

On Friday, February 17th, I turned the dreaded 30! I truly dreaded this birthday...not sure why, a birthday is a birthday, but I was turning 30!! Russ and I coincidentally went on our cruise a week before my birthday, so I kept trying to tell myself that I already did a lot for my birthday. But, for some reason as a girl, I just want to feel "special" on my birthday...something that Russ just doesn't understand! A lot of my birthday not being "special" was my fault...I worked the night before my birthday and then had to sleep 3/4 of the day on my birthday. I then got ready and went out to dinner to Corona's with my cute, little family. My dad joined us for our night of fun!!

On Monday night, my mom, sister, and I did a girls night out for Katie and I's birthday (Katie's is March 10th). We went to dinner at a new Italian restaurant by my mom's house in Broomfield, it was really good. Then, we went to the movie and saw, "This means War." Super hilarious movie!! AND for our birthday presents we got tickets to see Wicked-sooo excited!!

3 comments:

Jen Ranker said...

Happy belated Birthday cute girl!!! We can be 30 together now! Thanks for not leaving me alone in this ;) I am starting to get used to the idea, seeing as I don't have another choice. You look beautiful!

Updike Update said...

You are going to LOVE LOVE LOVE Wicked. It is such a fun play. Happy Birthday

Elisha and Scott said...

Happy Happy 30th. I am SUCH a loser to have only called for such a big day! I hope it was fabulous. We need to talk soon! I'll try and call this week!