Tuesday, April 30, 2013

San Francisco

In late February, Katie and I, had the awesome opportunity to go to San Francisco and get away before our babies came. We LOVE San Francisco, it is such a fun city with the best food. I don't think I would have that same thought about SF, if it wasn't for David and Natalie knowing the best places to eat. We REALLY like to eat good food in our family and this city does not disappoint! So yes, we went to San Francisco to see our little brother and his wife and to eat the weekend away and that is what we did! 

We got a great deal on flights over to San Francisco. We did public transportation, which works pretty well over there. Katie and I, had backpacks with a weekends worth of clothing and essentials. I think we did pretty well, being in our 3rd trimester, walking all over the city.  

David and Natalie were super nice and gave us their amazing bed for the weekend. We came in on a Friday late morning and got started right away. First stop, a worker-owned bakery, with amazing pizza.    I can't remember all of the details since it was 2 months ago, but it was such an awesome weekend and much needed break. We even got to stay an extra night, because of wonderful Denver weather.  Thank you David and Natalie for a fun weekend!! And a HUGE thank you to our wonderful husbands for watching the kids while we left for the weekend!

Katie and Jack
David and Natalie at Nopa-such a great place to have brunch. David made the reservation a month or two in advance! It is definitely a hot place to be. Oh and the hot chocolate is the BEST I have ever had. To.Die.For.

The two pregos....

We had the best weather that weekend. And everything was blooming in San Francisco, it was perfect! 
A walk along the Marina


This is the view from my sister-in-law's office. It is amazing!!

Dolores park, I'm pretty sure my kids would love to play on this really cool playground. 


Pretty view of the city from Dolores Park


And what would a weekend of Kershaw's being together, without some Canasta. It had been awhile, since I have been able to play. Kids don't make card games very easy.

3 comments:

Jen Ranker said...

Wow, that sounded like it must have been so much fun! You and your sister look adorable in your 3rd trimester! Super cute mamas!!!

Elisha and Scott said...

You look so cute pregnant! Great update. Can't wait to hear details about Kennedy. Did I tell you I have a niece Kennedy? Love the name!!

RCA said...

https://www.cekaja.com/info/6-mesin-cuci-terbaik-beserta-tips-memilihnya