Monday, July 28, 2008

Happy Anniversary!!!

Russ and I celebrated our 4 year anniversary last Thursday!! It's hard to believe that 4 years have gone by so fast. It's fun to look back and think of everything that we have accomplished in the past 4 years. For our anniversary, my parents watched Lindsey. So we decided to go to P.F. Changs for dinner-Russ let me get everything that I wanted: Lettuce Wraps, an entree (Orange Peel Chicken), and then the best dessert ever-Banana Spring Rolls!! Then, we did something we haven't done together in about 6 months-go and see a movie at the theaters. We saw The Dark Knight, which was very good. I got a little confused, but that is nothing abnormal. We had a great night and we are looking forward to what the next 4 years will bring!!
These pictures are from our trip to Italy in May of 2007. We really don't have any current pictures of us together or ones from the past. This was an awesome trip and hopefully, we will get to go again someday. The first picture is in Palermo, Italy. The last picture is on the Rialto Bridge in Venice. Good times!!!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on 4 yrs you two. Great photos. Love keeping up on the blog. See ya soon

Anonymous said...

Courtney!! Hey you!! Looks like you guys are doing great! Congrats on the little one. We just got back from Italy, it was wonderful, we loved it!! Your family is cute!

Ashlee said...

YEAH!! I'm so glad you told us you have a blog. You'll have to ck ours out and keep in touch. Linz is just so cute! I'm so glad I'll be able to see her a little bit through the blog..

Ashlee(zern) Wright

Brian also has a blog.. well his wife Nanette does. Check it out from my blog.

Itty_Bitty_Wittes said...

Happy Anniversary!

amanda said...

courtney!!! i am so glad you found my blog! i was TOTALLY anti-blogging too (i used to tease all my friends and swore never to have one of my own), but, what a great blessing it has been to reconnect with friends & family, i can't wait to see what you guys are up too...you daughter is ADORABLE!!! now, if katie doesn't have one, you need to do what i did to hillary and start one for her =)....xo amanda p.s. please tell your mom hi, i love the letters she sends every christmas, she is amazing!

Mollers said...

Hi, it's Marissa. Lindsey is so cute! I love her pictures. I like your new house too! We should get together sometime. I need to see if I still have your number. Mine is 303 286 7619.

Melanie and Troy said...

Congratulations Courtney! It's Melanie - Katie's friend. Your little Lindsay is sooo cute. That's so awesome that you moved by Katie. How fun is that!? You guys all look great!

Katie said...

I like your new background! Very cute!!!

Chalyse said...

hey girl, i am so glad you are a blog stocker, cause i am too. i love your little family, so cute. it looks like you are so happy. i am so jealous you get to live in colorado. we are hoping to make it out there someday.
chalyse