Tuesday, December 30, 2008
Christmas 2008
We are finally back home, settled and ready for the New Year!! It was so nice to sit and relax today a little bit and not have to think about Christmas presents and all of the craziness that goes along with Christmas!! We had a wonderful time at Russ's parent's house in Grand Junction, CO. We spent 5 days with them and enjoyed all of the relaxation!! We were so spoiled again this year-I must say that I pretty much got what I asked for: a vacuum, a blender and a Cricut!! I know that I am weird in asking for a vacuum and blender, but I hate buying these things, so why not get them as presents. The Cricut I did not expect, but am SUPER excited about trying it out. Here are a few pictures of the Lindsey from Christmas Eve and from my parent's house this past Sunday.



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
The Cricut is sooooooo much fun. I hope you enjoy it. I can't wait for all the wonderful cards that you are going to make us with it.
Cute pics. Did you really wear jeans Christmas morning?
Post a Comment