Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Pigtails and Some VERY crazy hair!!!

The other day I decided that Lindsey's hair was getting long enough to put in some little pigtails, it took me a few minutes to get used to them, but by the end of the day I was thinking they were pretty adorable!!! A little bit more hair would be nice though!! Then today, I was getting ready and decided that I wanted to try some gel in her hair, since I have noticed she has a little bit of curl. The pictures explain it all!!! I don't think I will be using gel for awhile-she was looking pretty silly!! Russ came home from work and just couldn't quit laughing at her!!

6 comments:

Itty_Bitty_Wittes said...

I like the pigtails! It is so exciting when their hair can do more things! :)

Tim and Family said...

I found your blog from Katie! Lindsey does look silly, but so cute too! I love those fun days!

Anonymous said...

Those pics are sooooo stinkin cute. I love them. What a cute little girl. Oh, funny story, today I had to get after Molly for not sleeping during nap time, and I tried to take away all the stuffed animals and dolls. She wanted one back named Courtney (it was Cinderella doll) Cute huh

queenieweenie said...

I actually really like the curls! She is SO cute.

Jared-Monica-Brooke-Caleb said...

I love the little pigtails!! She is growing so big. i want to see her!!

clueless llama said...

lindsey looks sooo cute. even with the crazy hair.