Sunday, January 25, 2009

Sunday Dresses

Last Sunday I grabbed a few pictures of Lindsey before we left for church (even though we were late), just because I thought she looked so cute!! My mother-in-law Shalia bought her this dress awhile back and so I thought I should post some pictures so that she could see just how cute she looked in this dress!! When we got to church, we realized that cousin Alli was also wearing the same dress and the same shoes!! Imagine that!! When we got to my parent's house that night, we got some pictures of the two of them. However, little Miss Alli was not cooperating. Grandpa gave her a sippy cup with Guava juice right before and she was not about to let it go for the picture!! Oh well, it makes the pictures funny....

5 comments:

Mike and Ashley said...

So cute!!! I want one for Payten now!! Having cousins close is so fun!!

Ashlee said...

Thats too funny. She lookes so cute

clueless llama said...

i like the picture with the shoe in her mouth.

queenieweenie said...

they are so cute!

Anonymous said...

That is halarious they had matching dresses. Guess you both (mil) and Katie have good taste. Cute pigtails. She is such a cutie.