Thursday, February 19, 2009

More Pictures!!!

We spent 9 days in Kauai and everyday was great!! The first several days we had great weather and then the last 4 days were rainy and windy, but it was still beautiful and wonderful!! We didn't get to do everything we wanted to, but it was still a great trip. The things we were able to accomplish were: a hike up the Napoli Coast-amazing!!! We went to several beaches and snorkeled-we saw a sea turtle swimming around and Russ saw a reef shark-no big deal, but to the man who is VERY scared of sharks, it was a huge big deal. We also drove up to Waimea Canyon-the Grand Canyon of the pacific-absolutely amazing!! We did some shopping and did lots of relaxing!! Here are some more pictures.....
Lindsey trying out the surf board...too cute!!!
Very hard to get a good family shot!!!
Just me and my little girl!!
Russ, Lindsey, and my grandparents at Waimea Canyon!!
My two favorite people in the WHOLE world!!
I just LOVE her SO much!!!
I guess she loves me too!!!
Lindsey's best-friend on this trip...the rooster!!
A beach in Poi'Pu
****Forgive me if I did not spell everything correctly, it is getting late and I didn't have a book in front of me!!!****

8 comments:

Itty_Bitty_Wittes said...

Eventhough you came back to a mess I am glad you are back, and I am glad you had a great time in Hawaii.

Ashlee said...

Looks like the trip was just wonderful.. So lucky you guys were able to go!! Sorry you were sick on your B-day and that Russ has to leave again.. that's a bummer!!!

Updike Update said...

it looks like you had a great vacation. I'm jealous you got to go. It is hard to go back to reality when you have been away for a while. At least I think it is.

queenieweenie said...

Looks like perfect paradise!

Britt said...

How fun! We went to Kauaii three years ago. A lot of our pictures look the same.We didn't get to try surfing so we pretended on the same surf board Lindsay was on :-)

MJ said...

I've heard that island has some amazing hiking... Michael and I are going to go there someday, hopefully sans kids, lol. Aidan is just too big to carry around like that!!

Lindsey is too darn cute! I love her two bottom teeth!!!

Kristy said...

Courtney! It's so fun to stumble across your blog! I can't believe how big Lindsey is! She is beautiful! We miss you all so much but are grateful for blogs which help to keep us in touch! the kids still talk about our fun friends who came to watch them when we were in Lake Powell! Our blog is hallfamsblog.blogspot.com It is on private so if I can get your email I'd love to send you an invite! Tell Russ we said hi! The Hall Clan!

Courtney said...

Kristy- my e-mail address is courtneymoses@gmail.com I wasn't sure how else to do this :) I am so glad you found our blog, I was hoping you would.