Tuesday, May 5, 2009

David and Natlie's Wedding

This past weekend we went to Utah for David and Natalie's Wedding!! They were sealed for Time and for all Eternity in the Salt Lake City Temple. Elder Ballard was the one to seal them, which made it even that much better!! We had a great time, it rained for most of the day on Saturday, but the weather managed to cooperate for most of the pictures. It was so nice to see some of my cousins that I haven't seen in sooo long!! And of course, I am the worst person to take pictures and so I only have a few from the wedding and only one of them has one of my cousins in them. Oh well, I guess. I even managed to leave my camera in the car during the beautiful reception. I am a slacker!! The reception was held in the Rice-Eccles Stadium tower at the University of Utah. It was beautiful looking out over SLC while the sun was setting and then when it was dark. What a view!! The food was awesome, the entertainment was great (Natalie's brothers sang them a few songs that they made up), and the rest of it was awesome as well. David and Natalie are now in Cancun on their honeymoon, hopefully they are having a great time!!

We were able to stay with our friends Scott and Elisha-THANK YOU so much for putting up with us. It was so great to see them. Their daugther Molly was so cute with Lindsey. She would pat her on the back and say "let's go Lindsey." I know that Lindsey had no idea what she was saying, but it was still so cute. As we were leaving I realized that I didn't get any pictures of them!! Once again a huge slacker!!

Here are a few of the pictures that we took:



Side Note: Here are a few pictures of Lindsey from the day we left for Utah. This is my happy little girl-she currently has a temp. and I think she is teething. Not a fun few days!! I am just glad she wasn't like this while we were traveling.


1 comment:

elisha said...

Cute pics. I'm a slacker too. I guess I did get a few of Linsdey after she ate the mud! ;)