Sunday, May 24, 2009

Making Lots of Messes and Having Lots of Fun!!

Since Lindsey has been feeling so much better (thanks to antibiotics), she has been getting into trouble and making LOTS of messes.....Here are a few pictures of the messes she has been making.....Last Sunday night she refused to go to sleep, we were trying everything and she just refused. So, I brought her downstairs and she decided to help Katie and I make our monthly cards for the card group. All of a sudden it was really quiet and this is what I found....of course the pictures don't do it justice!!!

Then the other night, I was trying to fix dinner and she just kept screaming and wanting what I was making, which I know she really didn't want, because it was jalapenos and cilantro, etc. I thought she would enjoy some pudding....that she did!! She ditched her spoon and decided to just dig in with her hands!!

Russ's Mom came to visit this weekend and she insisted that Lindsey needed a sandbox. So, we went to Wal-Mart and she bought her a cute little sandbox with pink and purple sand!! She was having a blast!! She was rubbing it in her hair and of course she had to taste some of it....


Then, she needed an ice cream sandwich. I was eating one and she stole it right out of my hands and she started to make another mess....


Russ and his brother Ethan have been painting the exterior of our house this past week, so when it is all completed I will post pictures of before and after. Definitely different that it was!!!

2 comments:

queenieweenie said...

Good thing she's so stinkin' cute!

elisha said...

Too cute that little Linds is. I was so bummed, I accidentally deleted all those pics I had of her eating dirt....argh! Glad you got some messy photos though. We miss you guys. Come visit again soon!