I will attempt to get caught up from the craziness from the holidays! We spent Thanksgiving this year with Russ' family in Grand Junction. We were supposed to spend Christmas, but then my brother told me back in September that they were planning on coming out here for Christmas, so that changed things just a little. Thank goodness my mother-in-law is forgiving!! :) Next year will be in Grand Junction, I promise! We did have a wonderful time there for Thanksgiving. We missed Russ' brother Trevor though, because he left 2 days before we got there for The National Guard-basic training. We relaxed and ate a lot of yummy food! I am a slacker and only got one picture....we decided to put Taylor & Ashlyn in the bath together. They were having a great time together.
After we got back from Thanksgiving, I met my best-friend from High School, April, at Little Monkey Bizness. We let our older kids play and we got to catch-up on everything. Something, that we don't get to very often. I am so excited that her parent's moved back to Colorado, so hopefully, now I will get to see her a little more often, when she comes to visit!!
These other 2 pictures are just random pictures of the kiddos.....
Lindsey drives me crazy most days, but she is also a lot of fun!! She just has so much personality, a little too much at times!! This is her being "good" one day and playing with her play dough.
Taylor is getting soooo big, she turned 7 months the other day! Where have the past 7 months, gone?? I am really not sure! I had to wait until she was 5 1/2 months to start her on solids, because of a breastfeeding study that I have her in. But, she LOVES everything I have fed her so far. She is a pretty good little eater. She is not crawling yet, but I am determined to have a baby that crawls, so we work on it most days. She is just a really happy, smiley baby!!

1 comment:
Cute cute girls!!!!!
Post a Comment