Sunday, January 2, 2011

SPOILED!!

I have been just a tiny bit spoiled lately.....

For example, Russ got me an awesome MacBook for Christmas! I told him about a month before Christmas that I couldn't handle only have 1 computer while he was doing his Master's and that I thought we needed to invest in a laptop. I am so excited to have my own computer, no more getting frustrated that he is hogging it all night, every night!!

AND......

I got a new CAR!! Well, I guess I can't call it a car, but I got a new mini van and to be specific, it is a 2010 Chrysler Town and Country. It is a beautiful black-completely decked out with leather, 2 DVD screens, navigation, remote start, etc! We just couldn't pass up on the great incentives that they were offering.
We decided to get a new car, because I was starting to feel like my car was getting a little squishy. I could really only fit 2 car seats and so if I ever wanted to take another kid with me, there really was no room. Also, my car I feel is still worth a little bit of money, so we decided to just take the plunge and buy a new car. Now for the car payments again. YIKES!! It was really nice not to have one for awhile!

So, I think that is all the money we are spending for awhile!! I am truly so very blessed!!

3 comments:

Itty_Bitty_Wittes said...

I never thought you would drive a minivan! Hahaha.

Awesome!

elisha said...

Looks very nice and convenient with two kids!!!!!! K, we are coming this Saturday to next Friday

Updike Update said...

looks like a lot of fun over at your place!!!