Monday, June 20, 2011

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!!


I just wanted to take a quick second and give praise to my awesome and wonderful husband!! Russ is such an amazing father and husband! Lindsey and Taylor love their daddy so much. I love to just sit back and watch them interact! On most days when he gets home from work, he will toss each of the girls around and they love it so much! Taylor will get the biggest smile when her daddy gets home from work! I am so grateful for his dedication and hard work!

This past year, he was working full-time, taking 2 classes for his MBA, and finishing our basement! He still managed to help me with the girls every night! What an amazing man and example for our family!! We LOVE you!!! We are 3 lucky girls!!

1 comment:

elisha said...

You did find a pretty good guy! Good talking to ya. Sorry I had to run!