I caught a few snapshots of the tot school kids on the last day that I had them. My subject for the week was Bugs and it was so much fun. We made some really fun projects and ate some dirt cupcakes with a worm on top. The kids loved them so much!!
On Mother's Day, I had to have Russ get a few quick pictures of his little family! I had a wonderful Mother's Day. It was pretty low key....the usual oatmeal breakfast, church, and then we went to Katie's house for dinner. It was delicious! We had a "Our Best Bites" dinner and it was wonderful. This is seriously my new favorite cookbook....seriously it is amazing!!
This little girl was caught red handed...I threw a banana away and she took it upon herself to get it out of the trash. She LOVES the trash and recycle. And I love the 2nd picture, because it really shows her smile...this is seriously her smile, it takes up her WHOLE face!! LOVE THIS GIRL!!
The girls love corn, so I had to get a quick picture of them eating their first corn of the season. It was pretty good, but definitely not Olathe Sweet Corn (the best corn ever)! I can hardly wait for the actual corn season!

No comments:
Post a Comment