I really should blog as the month goes by, because I really don't remember much. Darn it!! Katie and I took the kids to the "Pirate splash park" (Peter Pan theme). It was super, crazy, ridiculously busy with daycares/day camps galore!! So, I only got one picture at the very beginning before the crowds came.
We ended up getting a little rain this summer, not much, just a little. The girls would get so excited when it rained, that they HAD to go out and play or at least Taylor did. So once again, here she is in her diaper, coat, and snow boots!! Such a crazy and silly girl!!
We went and had lunch with my mom one day in early August. We decided to walk down Old Wadsworth to check out a new, potential place to eat. We saw these cute chairs and so did the girls, so we had to snap a few pictures.
| Taylor had some candy in her pocket, so she had to get a "special treat" before she could focus on smiling for the camera. |
| I guess it was a little difficult to get a picture of the two of them! |


1 comment:
Love all your updates! We miss you guys! Great Christmas card. Yes, we are excited for Hawaii!!!!
Post a Comment