Many of you know the excitement that comes when you finally get to start your first baby on rice cereal. Well, the time has finally come!! I have been meaning to start Lindsey on rice cereal for awhile, but life has been a little crazy with Russ being gone. So, we finally got going. I went and bought her a high-chair (so much fun)-she is still a little small for it. Oh well, it's pretty cute. She started crying when Katie and I first fed her. Katie suggested that I go and give her a little "snack," we then came back and tried again. This time, with a little more success!! She ate about half of it. Tonight, she thought it would be fun to start spitting it out!! I can tell this is going to be lots of fun!! Sorry, for so many pictures...but, I wanted Russ to see just how much fun he is missing while he is away!!
Getting ready for the big first meal....
3 bites the first night and we were done!!! (Notice the red eyes)
Now we are trying this again at A. Katie's...look at the very pathetic face
She was so mad!!! This is when we had to take a break!!
Much happier now, even though there is a tear...
All done!!

6 comments:
That's so cute. I have never known a baby to cry when getting rice cereal (too funny) Makella just LOVED it when I first gave it to her.
I love that eventhough she was crying, her eyelashes still curled up like a pretty princess! So cute!
She is so stinking adorable, even when she's mad!
I'm so glad I got to be there for her first real meal! She makes me laugh!
Hey- Were are going private on our blog and I want to add you to our list. Send me your email address so I can forward an invite to you, so you can still check out our blog..
ashleewright07@gmail.com
You've been tagged. Read my blog :)
Post a Comment