Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Tagged

Well I was tagged by Ashlee and I never do these, so here it goes...
8 TV shows that I love to watch....
1. The Office
2. The Biggest Loser
3. Bronco Games
4. The Ellen Show
5. The News
6. The Today Show
7. Dateline
8. hmmm.... I can't think of another one!

8 Places that I love to eat......
1. Panera Bread
2. Moose Hill Cantina (a little Mexican joint here in CO)
3. The Olive Garden
4. Buca di Bepo
5. P.F. Chang's
6. Caraba's Italian Grill
7. Chipotle
8.Love everything....I can't think of anymore favorites....

8 things that happened yesterday.....
1. I went to a class for work
2. I watched my sprinklers being put in
3. E-mailed Russ, since I couldn't talk to him
4. Took Lindsey on a walk, it was the perfect evening
5. Called my grandparent's
6. Fed Lindsey rice cereal and sweet potatos for dinner
7. Said good-bye to my mother-in-law
8. Took a nap-it was wonderful!!!

8 things that I look most forward to....
1. Having Russ come home
2. Lindsey consistently rolling over-yes, she's a little slow at this
3. Going to Georgia with my mom to visit my Aunt
4. David and Natalie getting married-not official yet
5. Getting my elliptical on Saturday
6. Getting my hair-cut
7. Talking to Russ every morning
8. Seeing Obama lose this November

8 things I love about Fall....(thanks Ashlee, these sounded great!!)
1. Crisp morning air
2. Taking a ride to see the leaves changing colors.
3. Thanksgiving dinner.
4. Trick or treating...
5. Pumpkin carving
6. wrapping up in blankets
7. watching the rain/snow fall-we live in Colorado it snows whenever it feels like it :)
8. spending the holiday season with family

8 things on my wishlist....
1. Finishing our backyard
2. A new vaccum
3. A new blender
4. More decorations
5. Lindsey's name in vinyl lettering for above her bed
6. Russ to come home
7. A playground for Lindsey and the twins to play on (next year)
8. Getting out house painted on the outside

8 People I am tagging, but, not really tagging, it was for pretend and who I would have tagged... (put a comment on there blog to let them know they were tagged)
1. Katie
2. Elisha
3. Valerie W.
4. April
5. Cody
6. Lauren
7. Monica
8. Marissa

2 comments:

Ashlee said...

yeah you did it! I loved that you used the fall ones I did :)

I'm so sorry I wanted to let you know I am working on getting you a pink and white hair flower! Sorry things are crazy and I will do it soon!!!!!

WeAreTheRopers said...

Hey long lost friend! Or can I even call myself that, uhg.
Thanks for the tag! I never do those things but it's actually more fun than I thought!
Hope life's going okay without Russ. You are one tough chick. Hope to see you sometime soon!!