skip to main |
skip to sidebar
That is the question!!! It has been so long since I have updated this blog on the life of Lindsey and I. I am not sure how, but we have been so busy!! The other day I ran out of things that I had to do and I actually was bored and then I got loney, so I am very glad that I can stay busy through all of this. We have been spending lots of time over at Katie's of course. Lindsey and I also went up to my grandparent's house up in Berthoud. We had a nice time with them, we did some shopping and mainly just hung-out at the house. It was nice and relaxing. I love spending quality time with my grandparent's. This past weekend Russ's mom Shalia came to visit. She was supposed to watch Lindsey all day on Sunday, but I ended up getting called off for work. It was really nice just to stay home on a Sunday for once. While Shalia was here, we went to dinner and did some shopping, we had a nice time together. Lindsey loved seeing her grandma!! Katie and I did take the kids to the Denver Zoo this past Wednesday. We had a great time...the weather was perfect and there was hardly anyone at the zoo!! Other than that, we have just been doing the usual things....cleaning, changing diapers, eating....I am really looking forward to my Mom and I's trip to Georgia in less than 2 weeks!! I'm thinking it will be nice to get out of Colorado for a few days. These are pictures from the Zoo. Lindsey was cracking me up, by putting her feet up on the tray. She was all relaxed and ready for a nice ride!!! I love Alli's little pig tails-anytime I watch her she usually ends up having pig-tails!!!

BOOO-BOOO....This little girl has the ultimate boo-boo face ever!! Check out the pictures below and of course when I try and take the pictures, she starts to smile, so this I promise is not completely the full effect. She can get that little bottom lip out sooooo far!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment