Monday, October 27, 2008
Goodbye to a dear friend!!!
The other day I had to say goodbye to a dear friend of mine, Elisha!! Her husband got a job in Salt Lake City and it really will be a good move for them. But, as always we are so sad to see them leave Colorado!! We met Scott and Elisha when we were living down south in Littleton. They lived in the same condo complex as us and we just had a great time with them. I now wish we would have done more together!! Anyway, I wish them the best of luck on their new adventure!! We will miss you guys!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
oh, you don't even know how much I miss it there. I would've started crying reading that, but Scott is on his way home and i couldn't have him walk in on me crying! We WILL be in touch! love and miss you!
I love the bows!!!! I am doing much better. I have my bad days still. I am half way there!! I am excited but I am way nervous because I know how much work Brooke is. I totally wish we lived by each other. It would be a blast, with the kids! Glad to see Russ made it home safe. Love ya'll
Ok, so I didn't realize I was signed in as Dianna. That comment was from me. Hahaha
Post a Comment