skip to main |
skip to sidebar
The other night we were at our friends Mike and Debbie's for Scott and Elisha's going away party and we realized that their son Wesley looks so much like our little Lindsey. Everyone there agreed, so what do you think....???
5 comments:
He does look a little like Lindsey...they're both very cute! Nice job catching up on your blogging!
I think that there is definitely a resemblence. Is there any relation?
Hey, remember me? How's it going? I just came across your blog linked from someone else's and thought I'd say hi. Lindsey's a cutie!
Zoe
newswarrior@yahoo.com
somethingedited.blogspot.com
Wow.. That's so similar!
P.S. I bet you are so happy to have Russ back home.. That was way too long !
We are about 5 mins away from my parents, and 2 blocks away from Justin's parents (we are actually in the same stake as them now). It has been fun being so close and makes it easy to get to the house to work on it since we are living at my parents, and it's so close thank goodness!
I still can't believe how much they look alike! NOw I know what a little girl Wesley will look like. I hope if I ever get another girl that she'll be as cute as Lindsey. She is just adorable!
Post a Comment