My Mom, Lindsey, and I just got back from a little trip to Georgia to visit my Mom's sister Babette and her family. We had a great time and were sad to leave them and all of the wonderful green vegetation. I felt like I was in the mountains the whole time, it is so pretty. We left on Thursday and got back last night (Tues.). Friday, we went and did some shopping and then we lunch at Rafferty's. This place has the most amazing croissants, they just melt in your mouth. That night they took my mom and I out to dinner at Provino's, an excellent Italian Restaurant. Then on Saturday, we went to Callaway Gardens-south of Atlanta. The gardens are huge and beautiful. We went to the birds of prey show, the butterfly pavilion, Mr. Cason's Vegetable gardens, and just walked around a lot. It was their Autumn Fest weekend. Lots of activities for kids, some food and Blue Grass Music. It was a very fun day. Sunday, was church, walks and bumming around. Monday, Babette, my Mom, and I drove to Chattanooga, Tennessee. I was really excited to go her, because we came here the last time I was in Georgia. It is about 1 1/2 hours away from their house. In Chattanooga, we ate some really, really good BBQ-loved it!!! Then, we went to the Tennessee Aquarium. It was a fun, filled day. Tuesday, we went home and were so sad to leave.
Lindsey and Madison

At the Butterfly Pavilion with Aunt Babette


Mr. Cason's Vegetable Gardens

My Mom and Aunt Babette with a huge watermelon

Madison and Lindsey in front of the pumpkins

Uncle Scott and their dog Bentley

Lindsey was a little afraid of Uncle Scott-love the boo boo face!!!

Chattanooga Tennessee

Lindsey and I in front of the fish at the aquarium

Some Macaw's at the aquarium

Lindsey practicing her drinking on the plane trip home, anything to keep her entertained!!!

P.S. Russ is finally home!!! We are so glad to have him back in Colorado and so glad to have that trip done and over with!! What a relief!!!
5 comments:
oh my goodness, it looks like you guys had so much fun! i am so jealous! i wish i could have been there!
Cute pictures! I love the boo-boo face! I'm glad that you had so much fun!
How cool is that.. Look's like you guys had a great time, and I'm SOO glad that Russ is back! That was a long trip!!
It was sooo fun having you guys here! Thanks for coming all the way to Georgia to visit us! Lindsey is a doll!! The pictures turned out great! So glad Russ made it home!
I hope you had a blast. Looks like a ton of fun! I lover Lindsey's sad face. Its just so classic. Miss Y'all
Post a Comment