Thursday, June 24, 2010

Finally!!



Wow, I thought I would be better about posting once I wasn't working, but every night it seems like we have something going on and during nap time, I have lots of projects that I am trying to get done or I sneak a nap in with the girls. So, now that Taylor is 3 1/2 weeks old, I am sitting down to do a quick post.

I think that this little girl has gotten so big in the past few weeks, I am guessing that she is about 9 lbs. That is just a guess, but she is already looking a little chunky and long. All she does is eat and sleep. She is starting to wake up just a little bit more, but she sleeps probably about 20 of the 24hrs. She is just so sweet.

Lindsey has been pretty good, overall. She hasn't been trying to help as much as I thought she would. She has just been very emotional and wanting her "paci" ALL of the time. It is time to get rid of that thing shortly.......

We are adjusting fairly well. I am grateful for such nice friends that have offered to take Lindsey off my hands for several mornings so that I can go shopping or get some stuff done around the house. Thanks to everyone for all of their wonderful support and help.

This picture is from the first week or so.

Lindsey being a "mommy" too. She is pretty funny with her many babies and really does well being a little mommy. Sometimes, they get smothered in their blanket.

Lindsey holding Taylor and torturing her with her pacifier. She will put it in and take it out. And then keep doing it about 50 times.


Russ with Taylor. He will hold her when I need him to, but he deals with Lindsey mostly and that is fine with me. I would much rather take care of a sleeping baby, than deal with a screaming 2 year old!!

I am trying to get Taylor to take a bottle now, so that when I go back to work in several months, life won't be too difficult for Russ. Lindsey of course has to help with the bottle feeding.

These pictures of Taylor in the green dress are from today! What a cute, little girl!!!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

She is SO adorable, when do I get to meet her?!

Updike Update said...

what a cute girl. i can't wait to meet her. that will probably be sooner than later, since my parents are moving to colorado springs. :) glad things are going well. it is pretty crazy that we have two kids. man, are we were old enough for that?

Itty_Bitty_Wittes said...

AAAH! She is so cute!

Natalie said...

Your girls are so cute. I'm jealous david gets to see you guys and I don't!

Ashlee said...

so fun..love all the pics! So what are these 'projects' youre working on? I want to see

WendyC303 said...

I need to come and visit. It's been more than a year! can you believe it?

Mike and Ashley said...

VERY cute! Glad you are adjusting well!

elisha said...

So stinkin adorable! You guys make beautiful little girls. Keep it up :). Yes, she definately looks alot like Lindsay!

Katie said...

Cute pictures!Lindsey cracks me up!