Well, my little baby girl is already 2 months old!! I can't stand it!! Life goes by way to fast!! She is such a joy to have around....she has been smiling and cooing for a few weeks now. No laughs yet, but we are anxiously awaiting them. She is soooo strong, loves to stand-up and just look around for minutes on end. She is a good eater (unlike her sister) and is gaining weight nicely. She is also a pretty good sleeper and only wakes me up once at night to eat. She has been a pretty good baby so far!! Here are her stats at 2 months:
Weight: 11 lbs 5 ounces (50th percentile)
Height: 23 1/2 inches (75th-90th percentile)
Head: 15 1/2 inches (50th-75th percentile)
Most of the pictures I have been taking lately have been on my phone and I am not sure how to transfer them to the computer. So here are a few that I took the other day, while she was doing some tummy time. I will try and take some more soon and then add them in.

4 comments:
She looks more and more like Lindsey! :) ADORABLE!
So fun.I would say she is a GREAT sleeper. I was not blessed in the sleeping dept. with either of my kids. Beckham at 11 months now still wakes me up 3 times or so.. WHAT A PAIN HUH :)
She is just precious. Both your girls are getting so big! Hopefully I'll get to see you guys in Grand Junction in the near future!
CUTE!!!!! Got your message the other day. Yes, bday is the 7th. "E" for Effort :) We've had family in town for a while now. I'll call you when everyone leaves on Sunday!
Post a Comment