My friend Taryn is majoring in digital photography and asked if she could take newborn pictures of Taylor for her portfolio. I couldn't be happier with the results, I think they turned out so well. She is getting her website going, so when it is complete, I will post a link to it. She took so many different pictures and then edited a few of them. So, I have several of the same poses, just with different coloring. It was hard to choose which ones to order, I liked the look of so many. Thank you Taryn for these adorable pictures!!











5 comments:
They're all gorgeous! My favorite is where she's sleeping, black and white, but the bow is colored. So precious :)
Love these pictures! Taryn did a great job!
SO cute!
Thanks Courtney! I love these pictures too!
How precious! She is beautiful! Love them!!!! We miss you guys. Happy Anniversary!!!!!
Post a Comment